University of Minnesota
- Principles for Transitioning to Organic Farming
- Minnesota Institute for Sustainable Agriculture (MISA) - University of Minnesota MISA is a unique partnership between the University of Minnesota College of Food, Agricultural and Natural Resource Sciences and the Sustainers' Coalition, a group of individuals and nonprofit organizations. The purpose of MISA is to bring together the diverse interests of the agricultural community in a cooperative effort to develop and promote sustainable agriculture in Minnesota and beyond.
- University of Minnesota Extension - Site contains information on organic crop and livestock production and certification. Type "organic" in the site's search tool to easily find resources.
- Organic Food and Agriculture - Site contains information on U of M research and outreach, teaching activities, facilities, publications, and more.
- Organic Risk Management - Provides tools for managing pest and environmental risks to organic crops in the Upper Midwest.
- Cornercopia Blog - Official blog of the U of M Student Organic Farm.
Federal and State
- National Organic Program (NOP) - The NOP is a regulatory program housed within the USDA Agricultural Marketing Service. NOP is responsible for developing national standards for organically-produced agriculture products.
- USDA Organic Agriculture - Site provides information on what organic agriculture is, certification, and USDA organic resources.
- MDA Organic Agriculture - Minnesota Department of Agriculture webpage dedicated to organic agriculture.