In the kickoff Advancing Ag webinar, IPM Specialist Bruce Potter will lead a panel discussion and question and answer session on soybean pest management decisions that can be made prior to planting. Panelists include:
- Aaron Lorenz, Associate Professor, soybean breeding
- Bob Koch, Associate Professor and Extension Entomologist
- Jim Kurle, Associate Professor, soybean pathology
- Dean Malvick, Professor and Extension plant pathologist
- Seth Naeve, Associate Professor and Extension Agronomist
Participants are encouraged to submit questions for the panelists ahead of time or to come to the webinar with questions in mind.