With indoor and outdoor classrooms suited to a variety of learning opportunities, the SWROC serves as a regional educational site for learners of all ages. In addition to events put on by the SWROC, Extension holds programs for K-12 students at the SWROC as well as workshops for farmers and other professionals. Outside agencies and companies are welcome to rent our meeting rooms for specialized trainings and meetings. Spaces available for rent include:
- Auditorium - Seats 70 people classroom style, 110 chairs only
- Sanders Meeting Room - Seats 20 people classroom style or boardroom style
- Conference Room - Seats 8 people
- Lower Level Meeting Room - Seats 40 people classroom style (NOT wheelchair accessible)
- Picnic Shelter - Seats 120 people at picnic tables
Special field research tours and demonstrations can be arranged upon request.